Customer Success Team Member - Toronto
Position: Customer Success Team Member
Location: Toronto, ON
Reports to: Head of Logistics
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Part Time (15 hours per week minimum) and Full Time positions available
WHAT IS DESK NIBBLES?
Desk Nibbles’ mission is to make employees happier and healthier! We make software and tools to make it easy to manage employee preferences and order the best snacks and beverages for offices across North America. Desk Nibbles is growing by >50% each month and we're rapidly growing our talented team. We are a group of fun, passionate, and brilliant people who contribute to improving the lives of customers one office at a time. We are do-ers with an entrepreneurial mindset ready to make a difference and willing to take on any task.
As a Customer Experience Specialist your role will be directly managing Smart Kitchen for key accounts. You will be responsible to visit the customer's office on a weekly basis to help restock the office and collect key feedback. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Visit customers on a weekly basis to restock inventory, ensure the Smart Kitchen equipment is clean, and gathering feedback/information
- Accurate route tracking and fulfillment
- Keeping accurate records of product
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Taking good care of vehicle fleet
- Work with the Head of Logistics to fulfill orders to customers and relay any direct feedback to the Sales Team
- These are just some of the tasks but most importantly we are looking for someone who has an open mindset to constantly improve the way we do things with a focus on customer excellence.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 - 2 years in a customer oriented position
- Strong communication skills, French is a plus
- A great positive attitude and attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be open to travel once or twice per quarter within Canada
HOW TO APPLY?
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and give us a shout out of what your favourite snack is!
Let’s ________ your 9 to 5!