Sales Development Rep
Company: Desk Nibbles Inc.
Position: Sales Development Rep
Location: Ottawa, ON
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Direct Reports: None
Salary: Full Time or Part Time Salary - opportunities for bonus
WHAT IS DESK NIBBLES?
Desk Nibbles’ mission is to make employees happier and healthier! We make software and tools to make it easy to manage employee preferences and order the best snacks and beverages for offices across North America. Desk Nibbles is growing by >50% each month and we're rapidly growing our talented team. We are a group of fun, passionate, and brilliant people who contribute to improving the lives of customers one office at a time. We are do-ers with an entrepreneurial mindset ready to make a difference and willing to take on any task.
As Sales Development Rep your role will be to effectively prospect new accounts, make outbound emails and calls, participate in relevant events, and work with our inbound marketing team to develop campaigns. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Hit and exceed your monthly KPIs
- Organize and run email and phone campaigns to generate new prospects
- Ensure client satisfaction by checking in with current clients
- Make 100+ calls per week
These are just some of the tasks but we are looking for someone who has an open mindset to constantly improve the way we do things with a focus on customer excellence.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 0 - 2 years in a sales position or customer service position
- Working knowledge of mailchimp or other online email campaign tools
- Enthusiastic and not sensitive to rejection; optimistic and persistent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Strong understanding of outbound sales best practices
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience working with a CRM like Hubspot.com or other CRM desired
- Strong communication skills, French is a plus
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be legal to work in Canada
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Must be open to travel once or twice per quarter within Canada
Find a way to connect with one of the sales team members, take a look at WIIFM, let us know what's in it for you & sell yourself as a new hire. Also let us know what your favourite snack is!Let’s ________ your 9 to 5!